Wednesday, October 10, 2007

UTEP alone at the top of C-USA!


Sporting their all-orange outfits, UTEP came from behind for the second straight week to beat Tulsa 48-47 and go to 2-0 in the conference. It's great to see them win, especially to beat Tulsa, where my good friend Kevin Harlan once played tight end, and where his nephew Garrett Mills was all-everything there a couple of years ago. In fact, I once made Kevin wear a UTEP sweatshirt at a public FCA meeting after a victory over Tulsa as a loss to a bet...wish I had a picture of that to put up here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a cheapshot, but fortunately, no one cares about your blog. We beat you last year, and I didn't put anything on my blog. (Oh wait, I don't have a blog...what's a blog?...I'm too old for that anyway.)